Friday 4 January 2013

Bless Harder: Update 2: Fortunately, this is the only time we'll ever see sunny weather in the game.

 W-what?
 I-I-
 Yes, I-I think I would l-like to get out of here...
 I-I think I-I'll follow this person.
 No, but d-dragons do.
 Yes.  Like that.
Thank you for proving my point, k-kind dragon.
 ...I am going to need to jump this, I think.
 OW.  OW OW OW.

I LANDED.
IN THE FIRE.

OWWWW.
 Y-yessir.

 O-oh gods, it's right there.
 I never stopped, sir.
 Oh dear.  You might want to get that looked at.
 Ralof...?
 He... he was on the cart with me.
 ...Was he the one who insisted I was in with them?
 ...No.  I will go with this person.
Since he's the only one who's been remotely nice to me since my arrival in Skyrim...
 Yes sir!  Lead on!

2 comments:

  1. woo! imperials represent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always spend this part of the game shouting at everyone I see, "Cut my hands loose, damn you!"

    ReplyDelete