Sunday 16 December 2012

Rakk Country Update 2: Trick Question The Answer Was Mordecai

 Look lady, you are getting really annoying.
"Act like nobody's talking to you."
Bit difficult, that is.
 "I know you have no reason to trust me..."
That's why I'm not.
 "...Just talk to the Robot."
 "I'll talk to you later."
...What an utterly unhelpful bint.
 Hey, asshole.  Open the door.
 Thank you.  Good luck or whatever.
 ...Oh hey, a robot, what do you know.

 "Hello!  I am Claptrap!  Take this!  It's a heads-up display courtesy of Dahl Corporation!"
How... oddly convenient.
 There we go, now I'm ready to rock.
 "Follow me!"
Robot, I've got a bloody huge sniper rifle, and you're calling the shots?
 "This is a New-U station!  It gives you the best in-"
 "...Uh... Please proceed to examine the station at your leisure."
 Right, let's see here...
Goddamn am I handsome.

1 comment: