Friday 9 November 2012

MB Update Ten: Haskill: Snappy Dresser of the Year


 Me!
"You!"
:3
 Yeah, sorry abouwait what.
 I'm Montha Horatius!
 I... uh...  I killed some people?
 I'm kind of a boring person, sorry.
 I would appreciate it if you kept my intestines where they were.
They do not like fresh air.
 Do I get a prize?
 ...I was not actually expecting a prize.
So, what exactly do you want with me?
 Oh.  Sorry.  I already have a job.
Admittedly, it's not exactly legal, but...
 Look, if at any point trying requires me dying, I'm not doing it.
 Oooh!  Seasons too!  They are notorious for that!
...Waaaaiiiit, there's something you're not telling me.
 ...Hang on, I need a second to figure that out.
 ...Huh?
 ...Dammit.  I hate dealing with eternity.  It always seems to take forever.

 What is the deal with Xedilian?
 Goddammit, I spend so much effort killing him, too...
 I do.  I don't really have any choice.
Woo, books!
 Indeed he is!
 That sounds... really foreboding.
Uh, look, is there anywhere I can stay here besides the inn?  I'd rather have my own bed.  Or, like, any information about New Sheoth would be really useful
 Never been to any of them.
...Wait, Greymarch?  Sorry, you're, uh, kinda hard to follow.
 ...I am guarding my intestines.
So, uh... Sheogorath, huh?
 ...Wat.
 I'm.  Uh.  Just going to do that thing you asked me to do.
 Nope.  I quite like my brains.
 Honestly, he's a little difficult to figure out.
 That'd do it, aye.  Any advice for what I need to do in Xedilian?
 None taken.
I'm really more of an adventurer by necessity.  They keep happening to me, you see.
 How might I go about doing this?
 Honestly, I would, but I need to pee so badly right now.
So bad.  You have no idea.
Right.
 Probably not.  I'd imagine they're shiny.
 Crystals in place, Resonator restored.  Got it.
 
 ...No, actually I don't.
 WAUGH HELP
 Ah, so this is Dementia.  It's a tad... gloomy.
 Oh gods what
 And Mania is a giant bug.
Hm.  I wonder if there's an armourer around here?
 Ah.  Splendid.
 HOY YOU THERE!
...Amber?
 Huh.  I could use that.
 Oooooh.
Let's talk about some armour.
 Just a li-Waaaait, are you coming onto me?
 That is a nice statue.
 ...Y'know, Dementia is kinda pretty in it's own way.
I could grow to like i-WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THAT
 KILL IT.  KILL IT DEAD.
 Huh, what's this place?
Oh.  A graveyard.  Coo-OH GOD WHERE DO THESE THINGS KEEP COMING FROM
 HUNGRY?  HAVE SOME SILVER!
 See, this is plenty pretty.
 I mean, a tad muggy, but still plenty pretty.
 Egg sacs!
I've found breakfast!
 Even the trees are trying to kill me :I
 ...Huh.  More of that crystalline stuff.
 GODDAMMIT.  STOP TRYING TO EAT ME.
 See?  This is what happens when you guys fuck with me!
I pull out your tongue.
 Hm.  A nice little village.  I'll have to pay a visit later.
 ...There are an awful lot of ruins around the Isles.  It's odd.
 Heh, the rocks have beards.
And here we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment