Thursday 8 November 2012

MB Bonus Update!

So!  I finally a) have my laptop back and b) have gotten to where I left off in Oblivion.

Some funny stuff happened in that time, and I managed to screencap it!


The game has bugged up with Lucien Lachance's chameleon.
He's lost a certain... mystique.


 This horse is fucked up.  Iunno why.


Also, this isn't a bug, but when I was in Burma, I discovered that Olav (owner of the Tap and Tack) really hates Ongar (the fence).

Except, when I walk into the place, he is perfectly normal.  The moment Ongar gets up and turns his back?


LOOK AT THAT HATE

LOOK AT IT AND KNOW FEAR


Also, I've got the Actor's In Charge mod working!  I can do stuff like this:



Or this!


 (She's mixing potions.  No, she doesn't have the right supplies)

Or this!
OR ThIS

 OR THIS  (LEX STOP SLEEPING ON THE JOB YOU LAZY ASSHAT)
 OR
 UH
 ...


Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment