Friday 9 November 2012

MB Update Eleven: Let's Go Play Anthropologist!

 Godsdamned Grummites.
 More totems!
I really do wonder if anybody has investigated this.
 ...Man, they've really taken over this place.
 Look at all of them!
 ...What's with the staff?
Hm.  Maybe these are what power the... uh...
Those things I was supposed to fix.
 Huh.  Some of these have skulls.
 Alright, that's where that thing goes.
Take the crystal from the frog-people, stick in in the pedestal.
 Huh.  They are definitely worshipping that totem.  Interesting.
 And now they are dead!
 ...I smell a trap
 ...Oh boy, a trap that I have to go through.
 I AM COMPLETELY UNSURPRISED!
 OW MY LEGS
 ...How did they not survive that?
It's not even a particularly big fall.
 GET 'EM RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES! AHAHAHAHAHA!

...I miss dad.
 And there's another one!
 !!  A shiny thing!
 ...Odd.  This doesn't look like typical Dementia decor.  Interesting.
 And that's the last one done!
 I suppose this is the thing I need to hit with the thing.
 WOAH.
Alright, that's done.  Now to find the way out.
 ...Looks legit.
 OH GOD WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP JUMPING OUT OF
 I'm the Champion of Sheogorath, Montha Horatius.
It's a nice set-up you've got here.
 Eh.  Some of the Ayleid ruins I've seen are really nice.
 please never make that face again
 Ooooh, doom.
 Oh, don't worry.  I put an arrow in his face.
 Yeah, I'm trying to figure out their religion.  I've got nothing so far.
 Yeah, it seems they were using them as staffs.  Very interesting tribal structure.
I don't suppose you know if anybody's studied this?
 ...Can you pay me for that?
 Or at least tell me how to get out?
 Yep!
 ...It didn't, though.
Oh god I'm going to have to do more work, aren't I?
Great, how do I do that?
Honestly, I'm a pretty slow reader.  Might be best for you to give me the rundown, or we'll be here all day.
 Splendid.  Let's go have a look at our... guests.
 Oh, I like them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment