Saturday 29 September 2012

Update Four: Wherein Everybody Gets Mugged By Everybody Else


Lovely day.  I'll see if Armand has any work for me tonight.

In the meantime, I'm going to go dig through crates for food.


OH GOD WHY ARE YOU STABBING ME I DID NOTHING TO YOU


Godsdammit, I was just going for a walk.  Now look what's happening!

Now, let's go see what she was so upset about...


Hm.  Too obvious.  Perhaps there's a back door...


Score.


 ...This looks rare.

I think I'll take it.


 Captain's booty?  Sounds valuable.


...SCORE.

Now, what to do with all this skooma...


Fair enough. 


Holy crap, how did it get so late out?  And who is this guy?  And... OH GOD HE'S SUMMONING SCAMPS


I see you... uh... shit.  Maaaaybe a bit too much skooma.

...Hm.  Looks late enough that I can go talk to Armand.


OI, YOU!


Good to see you too, man.  Don't suppose you've got any work for me?


...For a second I thought you were talking about a completely different sort of bust.  Now I'm all disappointed.  Just look what you've done!


Hells yeah!


Of course!

...Uh, how do I get to Cheydinhal?

No comments:

Post a Comment