Saturday 29 September 2012

Update Five: Grave Robbing For Fun And Profit


Holy crap that was close.  I'll just ditch the horse and...


Oh, good.  Not being followed.  Now, who was the beggar I was supposed to talk to?


...For how long?  I'm with the Thieves Guild.  Do you know anything about a certain... bust?


It's worth stabbing for.


...Grave robbing, you say?


Hm.  That shouldn't be too much of a problem...


Okay, this might be a bit more difficult.

Thanks for the help!  Enjoy your complimentary not-having-a-knife-in-your-face!


Pretty.

...Hey!  That guard is dead.

I'm going to grab all his stuff.


This is way better armour than my leather stuff.

Now to do some grave-robbing...


As much as I hate temple services, this is very nice architecture.


Hopefully she doesn't get in my way.

I don't get the money if I kill people.


...Dammit Armand.


This wasn't so hard.

Hmm...


What's in here...?

Also, why did it suddenly get really cold?


GHOSTS!

FUCK IT I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE


...Wow, what the hell have I come home to?


...LEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!


Gods, I've not seen this many watchmen around since that time Dad forgot his clouded funnel potions.

That was a hell of a fight.


Hey asshole who stole my house the half-day I was in jail.


Like that time you investigated my house?  Anyways, what's all this about a bust?


The only bust I've seen lately is your mothers.


I'm saying I've looked at your mother's tits.



...Fine, be an unfunny asshole.

Oh, hey Methredhel.


...Where is he?  Is he okay?

I just got back, I'm a bit out of the loop.


...Well fuck.  What do we do?  What about the client?


...Well, do we at least know who that is?


...Oh.  Her.



Right-o.



Didn't even wake her up.


Nope, but I can tell you who has the bust, and where it is.

Yeah, I'm more effective than your entire Watch.  You mad?



It's in Myvryna Arano's shack.  You know... the Dunmer?


Here, have some money.



Yep. She had the door open.  It's been on top of her cupboard the whole time.

You really are an incompetent idiot, aren't you?


Hehehe.


See!  Why the hell would you think poor little old me would lie about anything?

 Well, that was fun.

Now, just to wait for Armand to get back from hiding...


Hey!  Good to see you back, you peon-abusing bastard!


You could have at least told me what you were planning.


...You've known me since I was a kid!

Hell, you and my dad were friends before what happened with th-right, you probably don't want to talk about that.  I'm sorry.


Thank you, my friend.


Sweet!  I've always wanted an excuse to go to Leyawiin!

NEXT TIME!  OUR HERO UP AND MOVES TO BRAVIL.  HILARITY ENSUES.

No comments:

Post a Comment